Friday, December 2, 2011

Largest Occupy Protest Planned #OccupyCongress #J17

Okay so as I have been asking for since the beginning of the Occupy Movement, we are going to Occupy Congress! I think it's important to show Congress who's country this is and who they represent! So I know on January 17th I will be in Washington DC with my cameras rolling practicing my 1st amendment rights! Where will you be? This is the largest protest we have planned yet! So pass this info on to everyone you know.





This is our country and it's time we take it back! This is the most important thing you will most likely ever do. Be a part of change! Stand up and act before it's too late! Our government has been working hard to stop us from being able to point out their short comings. They are passing laws that allow them to lock anyone up who speaks out against them and their corruption. Help us fix this country we call home! 




We are the land of the free.
We are the home of the brave.
Let's act like it!

If you can help with webpage design, legal advise, event planning, logistics, media, or just would like to help please send an e-mail.

This plan is still in the basic stages but it's going to be huge! Please spread the word to everyone you know!

I have been asked to find a representative from every Occupy Movement I can to help with the planing and implementation of the upcoming Occupy Congress movement on January 17th 2012. Please send me a message and let me know if you have someone who would be willing to be your representative please e-mail me here.

Thank You
More info to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Occupy Freedom LA